The following list of power tools are not only my favorite, but tools I own & use regularly.
- Folding or Freestanding work bench. I needed more space than the folding workbench gave me so I built my own!
- Sander, either the Ryobi Detail Sander or the Ryobi Orbital Sander
- Staple gun or Ryobi Airstrike Narrow Crown Stapler Kit
- Ryobi 6-1/2 in. Circular Saw Kit, (I use the 5 1/2 inch because my hands are small)
- Ryobi Jigsaw Kit with Edge Guide
- Ryobi 7-1/4 in. Miter Saw Kit, there is either corded or battery operated. For heavier use, I suggest the corded miter saw. There are different sizes, find the one that fits you the best.
- Ryobi Compact Drill/Driver Kit, don’t forget your Drilling and Driving Accessory Kit!
- Ryobi Impact Driver, if you are going to be working with pallets or hard wood, I highly suggest investing in one of these.
- Ryobi Router
- Ryobi Cordless Variable Speed Reciprocating Saw, another must have for building with pallets!
- Ryobi Multi-Tool & Attachment Heads
There are so many more power tools out there! These are the ones I have tried and are true!
*post contains affiliate links so you can find the products that I LOVE & use too!